Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com Title
: IT Project Manager for Data Management Location:
Deerfield, IL 60015 Duration:
5 month contract with potential to extend
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $76 - 83 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Manage execution of business / technical projects in accordance with project scope, budget and plans.
- Coordinate and/or manage the deployment of resources (e.g. people, infrastructure, financial, information).
- Identify required modifications to project plans based on changed priorities, policy changes and resource constraints.
- Develop resource strategies, budgets, staffing models, tools, and support plans necessary to execute the project.
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, procedures, and other requirements.
- Monitor the project status and track key performance indicators.
- Provide project progress reports to internal stakeholders.
- Create detailed project plans.
- Manage costs, budget, and schedule .
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable); knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
10-12 years of experience
Manages complex strategic programs to achieve key business or IT objective goals.
- Creates, monitors, and updates program plan.
Helps establish work plan and assists with the staffing for programs.
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive program communication plan across program teams.
- Provides management and strategic direction to cross-functional program teams including third party partners.
- Management of onshore/offshore vendor model
- Accountable for managing program scope, budget and schedule.
- Manages prioritization of projects and work streams within the program. Ensuring that each project within a program achieves its overall benefits.
- Effective executive stakeholder management.
- Resolves resource escalations between projects within the program when resource conflicts exist and determines the best use of resources based on the priority of projects.
- Deep financial acumen including managing the program progress based on the financials provided and financial forecast of progress. Analyze the program financials to provide the key messages and risks.
- As problems arise, ability to deep dive into issue resolutions
- Reviews and provides input into the program scope definition. Coordinates development and approval of the business and technical requirements documents, testing and deployment strategies.
- Proactively works with program teams to identify program level risks and issues. Assists with the resolution of issues/risks and escalates when appropriate.
- Coordinates activities of program teams to ensure program progress is on schedule and within budget. Recommends and makes adjustments to the program plan and staffing.
- Effectively monitors, measures, and communicates program status to program stakeholders and leadership.
- When applicable to the assigned project, is able to accurately report on the progress of Agile/Scrum teams. If necessary, participates in Scrum ceremonies.
- Responsible for managing and mentoring PMs who are supporting projects/work streams within their program **Candidate Qualifications** - At least 10 years of project management experience and at least 5 years of program management experience
- Extensive experience developing and executing against project and program management deliverables including charter/scope, project management plan, risk management plans, financial management/forecasts, project/program schedule, project change control and transparent status reporting
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels
- Experience managing program budgets of at least $3M
- strong communication, presentation and organization skills
- strong and effective team leadership skills
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively interact with and support upper leadership.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Project/Program management experience leading IT projects
- PMP certification preferred. PgMP, CSM or PSM certifications are also desirable.
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (Scrum)
- Demonstrates a self-starter attitude, as well as the ability to drive a Program team, including Project Mangers working under the Program, to successful delivery
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Technical background is a plus
**More** >Global project experience
>strong experience leading large programs with multiple workstreams
>API program experience
>Excellent financial management experience >strong communication skills to all levels >Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- IT Project Manager (10 years of experience is required)
- IT Program Manager (5 years of experience is required)
- waterfall (5 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (5 years of experience is required)
- Scrum Master (5 years of experience is required)
- data managment (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.