This role would provide consistent delivery of implementation services within contracted scope, timeline and budget, and is expected to exceed customer service standards. You will perform technical tasks to meet business requirements including but not limited to; technical configurations, data loading, reporting and integrations. You'll also provide visibility, organization and planning of implementation initiatives. Essential Functions:
- Provide input and assistance to other members of the Implementation Team toward the achievement of the department's overall result.
- Understand and demonstrate ability to discuss implications of infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain fundamental Maximo knowledge.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot failed data loads, installations and warnings.
- Perform enhanced analysis of client data including assessment of technical Maximo needs.
- Transform client data deriving from Excel, client databases, etc.
- Define/Refine Maximo skills in order to create configurations using Maximo Tool sets, including but not limited to:
- Screen Changes
- Integration Framework
- Automation Scripts
- Install and demonstrate understanding of the usage of Eclipse as well as BIRT Plug-in.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Report Administration app in Maximo.
- Modify out of the box Maximo Reports.
- Demonstrate understanding of Object Structure and Report Security.
- Maintain understanding of all Company technical documents. (ability to develop or create our standard documentation as part of any implementation)
- Call out all potential project risks/concerns to the team as soon as identified, even those not technical in nature.
- Participate and contribute to Product Backlog creation (User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Technical Design, Level of Effort, etc.)
- Provide troubleshooting guidance or invoke escalation to other teams/resources for unresolved issues, when appropriate.
- Participate in and facilitate project meetings, as necessary.
- Provide on-site training and/or go-live support, as required.
location: REMOTE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintain knowledge of assigned project scope.
- Maintain basic technical knowledge, including but not limited to:
- Object Oriented Languages
- Application Servers
- IBM WebSphere 8.0 and newer
- Oracle Weblogic
- Markup and Query Languages
- Data Exchange/Interchange Information Protocols
- Database Servers
- Oracle 11i and newer
- IBM DB2 9 and newer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and newer
- Network Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 and newer
- A minimum of 1-3 years of Systems Developer, or related technical experience, required.
- Experience in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or IBM Maximo solution, preferred.
- Associates Degree, OR two years of technical school training, OR equivalent experience required. Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Valid state driver's license (any in US) required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Enterprise Asset Management
- SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.