An Engineer 2 is part of a key team of technology professionals that applies scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. The scope, responsibility and accountability is at the function level.
Credit Technology designs, develops, and maintains systems that support our credit customers from new account acquisitions, to account maintenance including online and mobile interfaces, through fraud detection and payment collection. We work closely with our business partners using Agile processes in a DevOps model that focuses on continuous improvement. We utilize technologies such as Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, and AWS to provide these foundations. We focus on automation and continuous integration and deployment to deliver quality results quickly.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $69.33 - 73.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and collaborate with internal business and partner teams
- Create quality, testable code
- Test all scenarios and conform to quality standards
- Identify performance issues and troubleshoot incidents
- Understand security protocols and compliance requirements
- Contribute to documentation of technical designs of systems.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.