job summary: Job Description
Seeking a highly driven Salesforce Marketing Lead to help drive our company's Thought-Leadership group on engineering and architectural practices and standards!
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Provide Technical leadership across the Engineering teams, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Formulate and articulate the technical and political implication of real world solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Be an inspiration of innovation to the client
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the business and team
- Exploit opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of delivery activities
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
location: AGOURA HILLS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years experience implementing Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- Oversee Marketing Cloud activities and lead team of six marketing cloud developers
- Experience building and supporting complex marketing journeys through multiple communication methods.
- Experience partnering with business leaders to achieve and manage deliverables
- Ensure that all work is done to standards and best practices of PennyMac
- Maintain platform with preventative maintenance, planned upgrades, outages, and new features.
- Ensure that PII and PennyMac information is protected
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Marketing Cloud
- salesforce marketing
- Marketing (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.