Looking for Quality Analyst /Quality Engineer
If you are interested, please respond with the most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Call Me @ 646-690-4109.
- 5+ years in software Quality Assurance
- Contact Center testing experience and familiarity with environments like Genesys Pure Engage Cloud and NICE inContact CXone.
- IVR Testing experience and familiarity with both DTMF and Speech Applications.
- A graduate in Computer Science/Information Science or equivalent with formal testing certification
- Familiar with formal test tools like Atlassian Zephyr, HP Quality Center/Microsoft Test Manager, MS Team Foundation Server, Automation tools like MS Coded UI, QTP/BPT, Silk; and Toad or PL SQL, Putty etc.
- Ability to run batch processing using Unix, write and create complex SQL statements to ensure data integrity
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $48.31 - 58.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Will interpret written requirements and technical specifications for software solutions to business problems.
Will develop software based on the technical specifications.
Will analyze and investigate problems with software solutions that have been reported by clients and document the results of their investigation(s).
Will perform maintenance of software and correct defects that have been identified during the maintenance process.
Will run unit tests on software they create, implement test plans, test harnesses and document the test results.
Will investigate and suggest solutions to defects and problems with software solutions that have been detected during testing.
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Develop , execute and maintain automation tests cases and test scenarios - for high volume, low latency web and desktop applications
Design test automation framework for web services, APIs, and web-based applications
Ensure automation is constantly running, analyzing, documenting and promptly reporting on failures
Partner with scrum team members to build out automation solutions to advance SDLCs and meeting critical business objectives.
Design data persistence using SQL, mongo or any of the database management system
Drive a continuous improvement mentality to deliver robust performance testing strategies and methods
Mentor peers and junior SDETs, and create a culture of following automation best practices and standards by code reviews.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ivr (1 year of experience is required)
- genesys (1 year of experience is required)
- contact center
- customer center
- ibm http
- Automated QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.