As an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Our mission is simple. To simplify global expansion through a revolutionary technology that removes the barriers of globalization to give our customers the speed to market to EXPAND their business, ONBOARD employees, MANAGE compliance, and PAY worldwide! Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As a truly global company, we take care of our client's employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top-class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the "Glocal" team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a new Product Analyst
, a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. Reporting to the Product Owner
, you will be supporting our Product Development team by analysing user behaviour, identifying product requirements and determining solutions, as well as conducting research and analysis to support the business overall. This position will require quick adaptation to changes and a focus on the details while keeping in mind the grander company objectives.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Track product enhancement requests, assist with gathering details and defining use cases.
- Design reporting dashboards utilizing Mix panel and other tools to understand user behaviours and draw product insights to make informed decisions around product innovation.
- Participate in product innovation process driving best in class user experience, content enrichment, content automation, and usage of big data.
- Work with customer support team to triage technical issues escalated by various stakeholders.
- Identify technical issues/bugs, assess those escalated by users, and estimate their potential impact.
- Track and investigate competing products, conduct SWOT analyses.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Tableau (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Agile Methodology (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SAAS (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.