We are building a new platform to provide powerful and innovative solutions to enable our clients to manage the most complex deals on the planet as efficiently as possible.
We want to be the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to progress deals to a successful outcome - enabling the bankers, lawyers and professionals we work alongside to focus on doing what they do best for their clients.
The new core platform is a microservices architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elastic Search (search), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (cloud native), Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform) and many more.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for passionate and aspiring engineers to join the distributed team, working on front end development. This team will have many opportunities to learn new technology and innovate on the products. The immediate need is for someone to:
- Be coachable and willing to learn from senior peers
- Collaborate with both technical, business, and UX team members to understand users, understand requirements, and develop solutions using an agile development process
- Contribute to the delivery of highly scalable and flexible applications
- Follow best practices within the stack and move the code toward a modular UI distributed across multiple applications
- Collaborate with other agile teams that are responsible for pieces of the platform and applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (1 year of experience is required)
- SPRING (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.