Reporting to the Senior Director, Development Operations, the Principal Site Reliability Engineer requires a 'can do' attitude; an individual with a passion for Site Reliability Engineering (SRE). Suitable candidates must thrive on the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and who can help us to release outstanding software.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Lead Site Reliability Process and Technical Management of Cloud Native Platforms
- Design authority for SRE Patterns & Practices
- Lead for Change Management of SRE transformation program
- Implementation of SRE Practices for Cloud based Financial Services
- Conducting reviews of achievable SLA of existing production deployments and identifying key areas of improvement
- Preparing and taking part in Production Weekly Operating Reviews
- Taking part in on-call rotation to understand the patterns of Production failures (capped at 25%)
- Conducting Blameless Post Mortems of high severity Production Incidents
- Implementing resiliency improvements (Software or System)
- Reviewing designs to improve resiliency and ensuring delivered code fulfils needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Azure (7 years of experience is required)
- IaaS (5 years of experience is required)
- PaaS (5 years of experience is required)
- Kubernetes (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.