An award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client's employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the "Glocal" team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a new Full Stack Software Engineer (NodeJS),
a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. You will be supporting our Technology
team, a group of brilliant minded and driven people. Our product is on pre-launch stage, so you will have a real impact on which direction the product will take from a technical standpoint. You will be responsible to write clean code, work with agile methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban, contribute to building applications from scratch, interact and cooperate with the DevOps and Architecture team.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Development of in-house software applications and databases, experience in .NET technologies, Node.js, Java.
- Participate in building the core software architecture.
- Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice.
- Deliver on each sprint, ideally participating in peer reviews and testing processes.
- Participate in full software development life cycle - requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and documentation.
- Any other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- You have 5 years of server-side web application development experience, in which 2 to 3 years of experience in Node.JS development.
- You are expert on NodeJS frameworks; Express.js, Koa.js, Hapi, and Total.js.
- You have proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications, and Asynchronous Programming
- You have good communication skills, experience in Agile scrum model, Jira and other project management tools.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- nodeJS (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.