Randstad Technologies are looking for a Scrum Master to their team who has experience with E-Commerce or POS systems. This is a long term contract to perm position.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a Scrum or Agile role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a retail or digital environment.
- 3-5 years performing in a developer, software engineer, application engineer or business analyst role.
- SAFe for Teams certification (SA). SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) and/or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification is an advantage.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and supporting functions including: search, product classification, personalization, and/or tier management. Ability to understand relationships between these e-commerce merchandising areas and organize associated work activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and training.
- Proficient skills and knowledge of servant leadership, teambuilding, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, relentless improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- An understanding of how to apply the principles, practices, and theory of the Scrum Master role.
- Experience with program Kanban boards, user story writing, burndown techniques, and retrospective facilitation.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Understanding and translating complex technical concepts into easy to understand business language.
- Leadership and team building skills. Ability to work well on cross-functional Agile teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.
location: Walker, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 64 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Leadership and high-level functional consultation for Digital services development and/or configuration and for the enhancement of existing systems.
- Alignment of teams to the Program Increment (PI) objectives and delivery of value. Guidance for the team relating to utilization of Agile practices and how to best ensure successful self-organization.
- Coordinate release activities within the Digital services space; represent these activities to the rest of the Digital solution train.
- Support of and collaboration with the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product work backlog.
- Ability to lead without explicit authority. Removal of impediments to the teams' success.
- Facilitation of discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution in support of attainment of value.
- Facilitation of SAFe ceremonies for the Agile team. Understanding of Agile principles and systems thinking.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master
- POS Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.