job summary: Qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- The team member will also work closely with AWS services and get a deep understanding of how to:
- Protect your infrastructure within you own VPC
- Deploy your stack to your EC2 instance
- Setup your RDS environment
- Setup DNS using Route53
- Setup CloudFormation
- Write Lamda functions
- Setup AWS IAM
- Build AMI and deploy using our CI/CD pipeline
- Understand the client's AWS infrastructure
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our client is looking for a talented individual who is passionate about software security, development and engineering. They are looking for individuals who have application development & engineering experience. They are looking for a full-stack engineer/developer who is not fearful to learn new technologies and understands the architecture to develop a system from infrastructure to code. Our goal is to build the next generation Authentication platform. Job Duties:
- Our client is looking for a mid level Developer/Specialist with Auth0 platform, Implementation, automation and customization experience.
- As part of this role the team member will work on Auth0 product to provide mechanism:
- Collaborate with business and technical team to define API development and integration design requirements.
- Auth0 configuration and setup knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience with CICD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub)
- Required strong awareness of latest web standards (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, JWT Tokens, OAuth Tokens & others)
- Required Good understanding of infrastructure and network design
- Coding in different languages (Python/Java/Shell) to manage process efficiencies
- Require strong AWS knowledge
- Siteminder, Kong, CA Gateway knowledge a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.