Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Insights & Analytics Senior Specialist to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive and have a mission driven attitude, strong communication skills and an analytical mindset. The client is open to candidates in Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Washington DC, San Antonio TX, Houston TX, San Diego CA, Nashville TN, New York NY, Phoenix AZ, and Atlanta GA. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The Analytics & Insights Senior Specialist-Programs Marketing serves as subject matter expert within the Marketing Analytics & Insights team to inform, persuade, influence, and support warrior-driven initiatives and to leverage Marketing and Programs platform data to gain a deep understanding of WWP Programs metrics, uncover trends, and drive strategy behind key organization-wide growth initiatives across new and existing programs. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Serve as the key liaison between Marketing and WWP's Metrics/Impact Evaluation team to collect and analyze data and assist in storytelling and reporting.
- Lead the efforts to define, collect, analyze, and interpret complex data on warriors needs, programs, and market changes.
- Consolidate data and information into actionable items, reports, and presentations. Synthesize findings and prepare reports, presentations, and white papers that communicate the story. Illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text and presentations.
- Investigate and evaluate marketing methods, insights, and various marketing channels to develop an innovative approach to strategies using qualitative and quantitative research.
- Utilize an in-depth knowledge of WWP programs and market research to create and distribute reporting that influence strategic decision-making among program teams.
- Work closely with Metrics/Impact Evaluation, Program Operations, and teammates to synthesize analyses and key insights into clear, concise recommendations for operational decision-making in support of organizational priorities related to impact and outcome measurement.
- Collaborate with business partners on decision-making to execute on strategies and evaluate performance to measure results.
- Influence decisions while developing strategy and roadmaps for Program Marketing to drive engagement in WWP programs.
- Deliver recommendations to connect overall organizational growth and business objectives within Marketing and Metrics strategies and programs.
- Identify and drive improvements to data-related processes, tools, and systems.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure Marketing and Metrics/Impact Evaluation are aligned for full funnel data analysis.
- Contribute to the overall success of the program marketing by staying on top of marketing channel best practices, trends, innovative ideas, strategies, and industry standards.
- Respond to and perform ad hoc assignments, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage, and query databases.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills with demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root causes.
- strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to perform analyses on large and often incomplete datasets.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer relationship management software, e.g., Salesforce platform, products, and processes, and to implement established and new business processes within the platform.
- Demonstrated ability to build and generate reports or dashboards in Salesforce, and pulling, cleaning, and analyzing data from Salesforce.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize time and manage multiple concurrent important projects for different internal teams and meet deadlines.
- strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively explain complex information. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, ask critical questions, and obtain pertinent information and details. strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytical and communication skills to present clear and actionable recommendations to leadership teams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate with diverse individuals. Demonstrated relationship-building skills to build effective working relationships and partner with cross-functional teams and external research partners. Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and use data to influence business decision making.
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility to pivot when needed, savviness to navigate and thrive in a dynamic environment, with a growth mindset. Creative and innovative thinker.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Five years of experience working with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar customer relationship management (CRM) system building, and generating reports and dashboards.
- Five years of experience using Excel for data analyses, cleaning and analyzing data, generating reports, and using for data visualizations.
- Five years of experience in data analytics, predictive modelling, and hypothesis testing.
- Five years of experience translating data into information for utilization by business partners.
- Two years of experience using the Google Analytics platform.
- Two years of experience in Marketing.
- One year of experience working with a non-profit organization.
- Bachelor's degree in nonprofit management, business, marketing, finance, data analysis. Equivalent combination of extensive education, experience, training, and certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Master's degree in marketing, finance, or data analytics.
- General office environment; temperature controlled.
Up to 15% travel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Predictive Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.