The Health Care Technology group is actively seeking a SDET to help test the next generation mobile solutions for use across the digital health care applications suite. The Team
As a SDET within the Health Care Technology Group, you will be expected to work closely with application owners, developers and business sponsors to review requirements, create automation frameworks and execute solutions in an Agile environment. Requirements:
The Skills You Bring
- 6 - 9 years of professional SDET experience with 3+ of those involving in iOS Native Automation using XCUI suite.
- Verifiable experience as a Subject Matter Expert using Swift, XCode IDE, XCUITest framework in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of QA engineers
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Design, develop and maintain a suite of automation tests, write and execute test cases.
- Ability to investigate, isolate, and troubleshoot technical issues across the full technology stack by leveraging automated & manual testing methodologies
- Advanced skills in scripting languages for automation (ie. python, java)
- Proven experience testing Rest APIs with a strong understanding of RESTful web services.
- strong testing acumen as well as the technical know-how to automate CICD pipeline.
- Experience in a DevOps environment leveraging CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
- Experience with code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar or equivalent) are a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with multiple teams across the organization.
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- Your ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
- Your desire and aptitude for learning innovative technologies
- Your previous experience using business requirements to design develop and maintain test plans, test cases.
- You follow best practices for testing mobile apps.
- The ability to communicate problems and recommend solutions to project leaders
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Defining and developing a suite of automation tests for mobile applications for our FHG Digital products
- Working closely with application owners, architecture and business sponsors
- Rapid prototyping to validate good and bad ideas quickly
- Writing source code, adapting existing components, and testing developed components.
- Ensuring designs meet performance, security, usability, and reliability and scalability requirements.
- Mentoring and developing more junior technical staff
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.