As an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client's employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Honk Kong, we provide top class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the "Glocal" team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer / SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
to work in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, scalable, global HR platform.
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments.
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery.
- Bring in Continuous deployment practices to enhance our Agile posture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new system layers utilizing a first principles understanding of high complexity compute environments.
- Participate in a shared on-call rotation.
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for the next disruptive data analytics platform in the cloud.
- You have 7+ years of DevOps and automation experiences in deploying SaaS, PaaS & IaaS services on Microsoft Azure cloud as well as native Azure services.
- You have strong Automation Experience on Deploying Infrastructure, to ensure overall build and deploy across 100s of instances.
- You have solid experience in DevOps/Solution Administration on Azure services.
- You have strong expertise in Azure networking concepts.
- You have expertise in DevOps tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- You have hands on experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- You have prior experience in Atlassian (and other CI/CD) tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, Octopus, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.