We have a Graphic Design and Multimedia Specialist opportunity for our Client in Malvern PA. If you are looking for an exciting new role, please take a look at this job description! This is a 5 month or longer contract working onsite in Malvern. This is the perfect role if you love design and the production side of design.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a Graphic Design Multimedia Specialist in HR Communications, you'll be responsible for designing innovative, engaging, and informative multimedia deliverables to support Vanguard crew across various HR needs. In this assignment, a primary focus will be on graphic and website design work for our annual Open Enrollment campaign. Additional responsibilities may include design work for other relevant HR campaigns and collateral. About you
- You have 3-5 years of graphic/multimedia design experience in a design studio, advertising agency, or corporate communications environment.
- You're well versed in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
- You have experience in or have an ability to quickly learn Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- You've supported web design with a focus on user experience.
- You're a true production artist with experience in both digital and print content, design, production and process, who truly loves the production-side of design.
- You're adept at implementing (and improving) templated design systems and style guides to create multiple deliverables for websites, emails, newsletters, direct mail and more.
- You know your way around brand systems, standards and guidelines and understand how to apply them to multiple media types.
- You're great at collaborating and enjoy being part of a team mixed with a strong ability to be self-motivated and directed.
- You've got a good attitude, are open to direction, creative, and truly love what you do.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.