Sr. Product Owner- Sales and Marketing Enablement
The Technical Product Owner creates product roadmap, defines the strategic vision for their team driven by the overall vision, and owns the architectural decisions for the team.
They have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team's effort is aligned with overall strategy.
A Technical Product Owner manages dependencies with other team's functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams.
They work closely within their team to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new developments when necessary.
The Technical Product Owner will drive the team's engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
The Technical Product Owner is a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Core Responsibilities:
- Leads product management activities for multiple products, or one strategic product.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience.
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner, and supports/drives escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of new products. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
- Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Participates in and provides recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred.
- This important role will oversee technical product responsibilities in the Marketing Automation and Enablement space for Dynamics B2B CRM, Seismic, Aprimo, and related integrations. Below details specific scope and responsibilities for this role:
- Ownership and responsibility for the success of the overall CRM B2B Dynamics product, associated integration technologies, and maintaining best practices/key tenants across all the divisional business lines using this instance of Dynamics to enable Sales and Client Services functions. Technical scope includes Microsoft Dynamics, data integrations through Dell Boomi and third-party connections, and other plug-ins and tools that work directly with Dynamics to enhance user experience, along with Seismic and Aprimo product owner responsibilities.
- Oversee and respond to initiatives and issues with impacts across International, FAS, and IIG divisions enabling Sales and Client Services functions
- Engage with other groups starting their journey with Dynamics CRM
- Drive cross-divisional collaboration/prioritization of CRM investments across the B2B business lines
- Implement the B2B CRM product roadmap as determined by the working group of business, product owner, and engineering representatives
- Oversee data integrations and establish best practices
- Groom the instance level backlog
- Monitor agile delivery across divisional development teams
- Assess use cases and requirements for solutions spanning the instance
- Oversee the governance forums for the B2B instance - informing the SteerCo, leading working group and CoP
- Monitor, analyze, and report overall B2B system health
- Elevation planning, management, and execution for B2B
- Plan Microsoft releases including testing, feature enablement, and planning/communication
- Escalation and management of issues related to Microsoft Dynamics, direct third-party tools and integrations
- Introduce Microsoft Preview technologies to give the business insights into what's possible
- Delivery and management of third-party tools used directly by the B2B Dynamics instance
- Maintain and oversee the automated testing strategy for B2B Dynamics
- Oversee production support prioritization and backlog grooming activities across the B2B division
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
- Product Design
- MS Dynamics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.