Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and be able to execute and maintain effective vendor relations, marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyze the effectiveness of each campaign, and developing our front-end, lead generation programs.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base through effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our organization. This person should possess strong knowledge and be able to support specific departmental goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building, and integrated
marketing. Ultimately, this person will help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
? 4-5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
? Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing campaigns,
social media, and/or other digital advertising campaigns.
? Up-to-date with latest best practices in online marketing and measurement.
? strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
? Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
? Experience in A/B testing of campaigns.
? Website design experience.
? Customer persona development.
? Branding and messaging experience desired.
? Must be a strategic thinker with good problem-solving skills.
? Have strong experience with managing budgets and tracking ROI.
? Must be comfortable multi-tasking many projects and tasks.
? Should be highly organized and detail-oriented.
? Analytical, numbers-oriented, quantitative by nature.
? Have good negotiation skills; must be a strong negotiator.
? Must have excellent verbal skills and strong written and presentation skills.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage and coordinate digital marketing (SEO/SEM), advertising and promotion.
- Develop and implement marketing and creative plans.
- Program manage website design and development.
- Help define creative direction for company based on brand guidelines.
- Manage and optimize Google AdWords campaigns.
- Deliver on marketing activities within agreed budget and a keen focus on cost of acquisition.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales team, Customer Success, Engineering and other key functions.
- Monitor industry best practices and be able to bring on-board best practices.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness.
- Be a key member of the website team.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Digital Marketing
- Website Design
- A/B Testing
- lead generation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.