job summary: Position Summary
Top 3 skills:
- Functional Mainframe Tester for the Bookkeeping and Taxlot platforms.
1. Functional/Manual Testing with financial industry experience with corporate action and cost basis domain
(will consider mainframe developers willing to learn to be a tester)
2.Mainframe skills - strong
DB2 skills, Cobol and JCL
3. Automation Testing - some experience (Selenium and BDD), developing automated scripts and execution
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- Experience in testing Bookkeeping, Taxlot, and Cost Basis environments.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in testing Financial Domain applications.
- Hands on in Test Plan, Test Case, and Test Scenario development.
- Experience in creating data requests based on test cases and data mining.
- Good test execution rate.
- Should be able to triage defects independently, based on acquired product knowledge
- Ability to work in both Agile and waterfall Methodologies.
- strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Should contribute to discussions and planning with co-located teams.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Automation Tester
- MAINFRAME PROGRAMMER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.