Currently looking for multiple Product Verification Engineers for a longterm contract. Due to the nature of the work all work is onsite in St. Petersburg Florida. Interview process is quick and flexible. Looking for talented engineers with experience in test and verification. If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you please do apply!
location: St. Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 5+ years of experience in design verification, emphasis on medical devices testing.
- Experience creating verification plans, protocols, and reports.
- Experience with requirements management, defect tracking, and configuration control tools.
- Understanding of engineering best practices and test methodologies.
- Demonstrated capability to solve technical problems.
- Experience in medical equipment development and functional testing is highly desirable electro/mechanical.
- Familiar with engineering process improvement methodologies.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and adapt to changes in program priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technically communicate internally and with external clients.
- Keep up to date with new technologies as applicable to projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.