Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled UX Copywriter for a contract to hire role in the Vancover area. If you are ready to join a leader in the pet healthcare space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Vancouver, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities And Tasks
Special Working Conditions
- Develop tools and guidelines to enable all teams to create consistent and cohesive content experiences
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve UX copy, from onboarding flows to follow up engagement emails.
- Craft content strategies and creatively solve problems, taking your ideas through production,
- Collaborating with product, design, user research, clinical, marketing, and engineering.
- Gain a deep understanding of who our users are by collaborating with user research and designers to observe how users are perceiving and responding to content
- Work closely with design and user research to conduct qualitative and quantitative research, such as surveys and A/B testing, to create copy that's human, supportive, and resonates with our audience.
Experience, Education And/or Training
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing or Ecommerce is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Seven years of experience is required
- Digital product, innovation, eCommerce or marketing copywriting experience is required.
- Data, web analytics, marketing analytics or customer analysis experience is required.
- Experience working with scrum teams in an agile environment is preferred.
- A genuine love for working with micro-copy is preferred.
- Familiarity with internet development technologies and vendors is preferred.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.