Randstad Technologies, a national and global leader in IT staffing and services industry, is seeking a PMP Certified Project Manager for a premier client of ours in Hunt Valley, MD.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience managing IT projects from start to finish to join an organization with a growing PMO.
location: HUNT VALLEY, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage medium to large business and IT sponsored infrastructure projects
- Work with business/functional project owners to ensure scope is explicitly defined, documented and maintained
- Review contracts, non-disclosure documents and statements of work from external vendors and partners
- Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and meet quality standards by establishing and adhering to a project plan.
- Establish and deliver a project communication plan
- Facilitate and lead project stakeholder and project team meetings
- Demonstrate successful team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, accountability, learning agility and risk management capabilities
- Identify all project risks and develop mitigation strategies/plans
- Manage members of the Project Management team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- INFRASTRUCTURE PM
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.