This is the next step for your career. Great opportunity to join a Fortune 5 organization that was named one of 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2019!! This postion has the option to sit 100% remote! Looking for an APIc Engineer with solid experience in IBM APIC (Version: v5 including API Manager, Developer Portal Installation, support, and troubleshooting) and IBM DataPower (Versions: IDG/X2, XI52, 2018 firmware Physical, OVA, and RHEL deployed. Installation, support, and troubleshooting.) If you believe you have the experience needed to be successful in this position please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 60 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: No Degree Required
- Identify and implement infrastructure & configuration changes to improve performance.
- Perform upgrades, support and ongoing maintenance.
- Utilize and construct new tools and scripts to help fix problems, trend, or monitor the systems.
- Work directly with other onshore and offshore technical team members, engineering, and administrators to resolve problems.
- Monitor and address tickets to understand common issues.
- Develop resolution to the root causes of common environment problems.
- Update documentation to help our customers better understand our platform.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- IBM APIc
- IBM Datapower
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.