Sr. QA Automation Engineer
The Sr. QA Automation Engineer will work with as a member of cross-functional project teams. You will be responsible to collaborate with software developers, project managers, database administrators, and other analysts in all areas of the software development environment to deploy quality products. This will also include collaborating with the DevOps team for continued development and creation of tooling and deployment ecosystem. The applications you will be involved with are used both internal web-based applications and consumer facing e-commerce applications.
location: Tallmadge, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinate the testing events for projects to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established standards.
- Develop test strategies, assessments, test plans and test cases, ensuring coverage across the development projects.
- Develop automated tests for IT applications.
- Develop reusable frameworks for test plans, tracking defects though their life cycle, and providing testing status for projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.