We are actively searching for a Product Owner as the key project stakeholder for a financial transformation initiative for one of the world's largest retail companies. The ideal candidate will inspire and motivate the engineering teams to deliver strategic data and integration solutions to enable enhanced financial analysis and forecasting across all departments in the company. The candidate will represent the "voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary functionality.
As a product manager, you are responsible for formulating and delivering end-to-end technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. We are looking for unconventional thinkers and doers who can innovate and deliver in a dynamic, ever-changing technology landscape.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain the product vision and strategy. Effectively communicate that vision to internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and work with cross-functional teams and remote resources to drive process and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery.
- Write requirements (user stories) for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external), ensuring that customer, stakeholder and market needs are met.
- Use agile/lean methodologies to drive and deliver enterprise-scale digital projects.
- Understand relevant web design and development technologies in order to interpret and translate requirements into a detailed creative and technical brief.
- Be a product leader that ships on time, with a distinct eye for the intersection of MVP and customer value.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.