The Elasticsearch Developer will be working with the data group to support data initiatives who is passionate about ecommerce search and discoverability. Your responsibilities will include collaborating on challenging data problems and architecting intricate solutions.
Skills to be successful:
- Strong curiosity about keyword search and user-intent.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years relational database development or administration (MSSQL preferred) 2+ years developing or architecting with Elasticsearch in an Enterprise Search environment
- 2+ years developing with .Net or Python is a plus
- Automotive industry knowledge is a plus
location: Tallmadge, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create data solutions in a polyglot data environment (Ecommerce Search)
- Focus on architecting, developing, and optimizing relevancy.
- Logging data analytics with ELK stack for analyzing and making recommendations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.