job summary: Tell us about your department:
We are part of the larger multichannel ordering team. We focus on Trade-in which allows shoppers to get a credit towards their purchase when they trade in their existing device (like a phone). Project Description:
Abstracting away payment complexities from all of the website allowing our digital customers to transact easier, faster, and with their preferred payment methods.
20% Working on automating test cases
30% Working on manual regression testing
10% Agile process meetings (Standup, Sprint planning, Retro)
40% Test design and coordination for larger features
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, reviewing and executing test scenarios for new projects.
- Maintain and augment regression suites and execute regression tests as required.
- Create sets of reusable test data, to aid in faster data setup.
- Work with other QA analysts and developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and meet goals for overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and
- overall project deliverables on-time.
- Collaborate and interact with other application teams for integration testing efforts
- Support other teams with their test data requirements.
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports to effectively communicate test
- status in both program level and application level. What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience testing and operating RESTful APIs / Web Services
- Experience using JIRA (Zephyr) or a similar tool for maintaining test cases and test data libraries
- Experience with wiki editing software and willingness to maintain useful information in team wiki pages
- Experience planning and leading integration testing efforts
- Experience using SQL interfaces to a relational database to retrieve and verify data What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- 7 or more years of relevant experience on an application software development team
- Software development or automated testing experience is a plus Java/Groovy & Cucumber are ideal
- Experience with Splunk to query and verify data
- experience in the retail domain, specifically ecommerce, is relevant and helpful
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Manual QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.