We are seeking a savvy Digital Marketing Manager well-versed in social media campaigns to create and execute customer-facing communications and collateral, upholding company's consistent, high-quality look and feel. You will be working directly with our CMRO, internal resources both domestic & international, and our external business partners. In this role, you will develop and deliver marketing content for our events, website, customers, press, and media outlets.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Must be a go getter that takes pride in his/her work regardless of the task. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented professional who can join our award-winning team (seriously, we have real bad asses on staff) to create mind-melting work that will set the world on fire.
- Produce multi-platform communications including video, web, social media and print.
- Collaborates with CMO and Creative Director on graphic design, copywriting production and print processes.
- Implements policies procedures, and guidelines for producing media content.
- Handling strategic online marketing initiatives ensuring project/department milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Deliver experiences for a variety of digital marketing channels including writing, scheduling, and optimizing daily/weekly/monthly content across multiple social platforms, and working with editorial, social, and audience development leads to expand and refine social strategies as needed
- strong familiarity with software tools including the Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects (a+), Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Manage influencer partnerships
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- You will be stretched, challenged and asked to think different
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Doctorate
- Digital Marketing
- Brand marketing
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Google Ad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.