Sr. Web Application Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Web Application Developer to help our team continue the momentum of maintaining and creating the next generation of web experiences and tools for our end-users, while helping set actionable development standards and best practices around site optimization and performance.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Leverage different tools and strategies to help identify opportunities for site optimization
- Create, update, edit, and maintain frontend application pages
- Update and maintain backend codebases for our content management systems
- Work closely with product and program management to help prioritize items in the development roadmap
- Articulate technical requirements, write functional specs and set standards for site performance
- Perform collaboration duties such as code reviews and technical documentation for peers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Web Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.