Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: Washington, DC Remote Capabilities: 1 - 2 days in the office once COVID requirements lifted Clearance Required: Clearable USC Type of Role: IT Project Management
location: HERNDON, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Broad technical project management experience and ability to understand impacts and dependencies between data center, network, hardware (end user devices and servers), and other infrastructure activities
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a focus on client delivery and satisfaction and ability to produce high quality deliverables with minimal direction
- Candidate must possess self-awareness and understand internal and external organizational dynamics and government/contractor relationships
- Ability to perform as highest-level technical expert, addressing systems integration issues on physical infrastructure
- strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to provide a detailed and methodical approach to implementation and problem-solving scenarios
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and able to represent the team well and effectively communicate technical information to a variety of individuals and groups
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a flexible work environment across multiple projects and distributed teams as needed
- Ability to create strategies and plans for integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained.
- Ability to coordinate with development and user teams to assess risks, goals and needs and ensure that all are adequately addressed.
- Must be experienced in introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks.
- Must be cost conscience as well addressing goals.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Technical Project Manager
- IT Project Manager (15 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare IT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.