Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: Washington, DC Remote Capabilities: 1 - 2 days in the office once COVID requirements lifted Clearance Required: Clearable USC Type of Role: Security Content Automation Professional
location: HERNDON, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Understanding of creating security baselines, with a focus on creating the corresponding audit files used to validate application owners are adhering to the security baselines
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) using standards to enable automated vulnerability management, measurement, and policy compliance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.