Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles. Summary:
Additional Job Details:
- Our Opportunity: Our Project Services organization supports client business goals through the delivery of projects spanning technology, operations, business continuity, and offshore management. Our team collaborates across a matrixed organization to deliver business value through efficient, disciplined and predictable project execution of effective solutions to business problems and opportunities. What you'll do: Project Managers are responsible for leading enterprise wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- They lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, small to medium-scale application development, systems integration, process reeingineering, operational efficiency improvements, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Responsibilities: May act as primary lead or in concert with Project/Program Manager for planning, tracking, and delivering a given initiative; including business, operational, and information technology deliverables Directs small/medium-scale, projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners Partners or directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Partners with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to track Agile development milestones and support Agile practices as needed Works with team to manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters. Understands the decision-making authority of the team and escalates as appropriate Validates financial forecasts, cost assumptions, and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures Defines and tracks project milestones while maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- What you have: Required minimum qualifications include: 3-5 years project management experience, managing small to medium projects, with emphasis on product development, systems, and technology environments
- Direct experience mobilizing and motivating teams; set direction and approach; facilitate conflict resolution; identifies/understands drivers, root cause; seeking guidance or escalating when needed Proven ability to build a strong partnership and trust with Project Managers and Directors within the organization Ability to navigate a matrixed organization effectively
- Business savvy and technical acumen Ability to communicate with clarity and precision both written and verbally Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering projects Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills Experience and understanding in the use of project management tools In addition, ideal candidates will also have the following desired qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience PMP or PMI-ACP certification Background experience in financial services industry Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence Experience with and understanding of various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
location: Lone Tree, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities: May act as primary lead or in concert with Project/Program Manager for planning, tracking, and delivering a given initiative; including business, operational, and information technology deliverables Directs small/medium-scale, projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners Partners or directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Junior Project Manager (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).