Are you looking for a Full Stack Junior Developer role that allows you to design, build, troubleshoot, and maintain the organization's software applications? How about a company that will allow you to grow your programming skills with opportunity to grow and advance? Then this is your next employer!!
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
-Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems in full stack capacity to include design, coding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's software applications. This role will be involved in full stack development.
- Junior level experience with ASP.NET, WebAPI, and RESTFul (JSON), C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, Language, 2017 Team Foundation Server, 2-19 Visual Studio, Object Oriented Design Basics.
- Experience with business analysis as required for a Business Use Case or Business Issue
- Ability to document processes and meeting notes.
- 3-5 years of programming experience as a full stack developer with the MS stack.
- Medium to medium advanced knowledge of SQL DML.
- Familiar with relational database design and normalization with the ability to design basic data models.
- Able to create and maintain views and stored procedures.
- Familiar with SQL code optimization.
- 35% - Web Development - Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
- 35% - Software Development - Develops software applications to adhere to established design(s) to support internal business requirements and/or external customers.
- 10% - Database Development - Develops, implements, and maintains stored procedures, tables, views as needed on a project-by-project basis.
- 20% - Software Analyst and QA - Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's application systems. First layer of QA testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.