job summary: Position Description
- The Feedburner platform is being rebuilt internally for relaunch and then continued maintenance.
- All 3 SWEs on the team are planning parental leaves in Q3/Q4.
- 9 month engagement to include collab and rampup with FTE staff prior to leaves, coverage during leave, and rampup on FTE return.
- Possible extension depending on pending leave details.
- Web stack experience including: Java-based serving experience Distributed storage support Web based frontend development
- Microservices experience
- Angular experience a plus
- XML parsing / RSS experience a plus
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 104 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We need at least 2 SWEs to provide gap coverage on the product during these leaves, as well as provide maintenance coverage upon SWE FTE staff return and rampup.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.