Come use your engineering talents to help people living with serious diseases. We're starting with addiction, insomnia, multiple sclerosis (MS), and schizophrenia, and there's more to come.
Our deep knowledge and experience in the biotech space has set us up with phenomenal partnerships and a strong product roadmap. Our engineers are platform-izing our architecture and building new mobile applications.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop mobile applications for a wide range of digital medicine apps.
- Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the project.
- Take ownership of product quality through good testing and coding practices. Build for testing and resultant quality.
- Be a meaningful part of the big picture: Work with teams across the company like Product Management, DevOps, QA, Regulatory, and Clinical to help us achieve our mission.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.