Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: Washington, DC Remote Capabilities: 100% Remote Clearance Required: Clearable USC Type of Role: VISN Project Manager
location: HERNDON, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.