Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Senior Full Stack Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The role on the team will include:
- Participate in the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, issues in their area(s) of expertise.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a variety of systems.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
- Helps define the scope of sprints.
- Contributes to the vision for technical solutioning.
- Supports mentoring and developing the capabilities of peers.
- Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams
- Conducts diagnoses of business problems, working with colleagues in the business to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes.
- Functions independently with limited work direction.
What We're Looking For:
- Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Strong Web applications design and development experience using React (frontend), NodeJS (backend)
- Experience in leading designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a senior software or web development role
- GraphQL knowledge or experience is a plus
- Experience implementing integrations with third party APIs
- Experience with Micro Frontend and Pattern Library is a bonus
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
- Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Single sign-on, Cryptography, etc.)
- Deep understanding of best testing practices and passion for Operational Excellence
- Experience with CI/CD experience across multiple platforms, such as GitHub action, Jenkins, Slack, Jira
- Test automation framework experience across multiple platforms, such as Jest, React Testing Library, TestCafe
- Experience with Cloud technologies, proficiency with AWS (Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway)
- Experience leading projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experience Preferred Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and customer focus environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Full Lifecycle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.