job summary: Position Description
Role: Producer, Retail Creative Production, Devices and Services Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems and we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Google Retail Marketing is the team who brings the Google brand and hardware devices to life in retail around the globe. We're a dynamic team of go-to-market specialists, retail advocates, partner marketers, experience designers, demo experience experts, production managers and producers whose mission is to fundamentally change how people discover and explore Google products.
As a Retail Producer, you will provide strategic program management and executional leadership for the Google Retail Marketing team. Your key focus will be driving the execution of global retail creative initiatives, product launches and campaign refreshes. You'll work collaboratively with cross-functional, regional and country teams on strategy alignment, go-to-market planning and creative execution across the various programs. You will partner with the internal creative team and/or agency partners to deliver exceptional creative across design, product experiences, visual merchandising, graphics and signage, ensuring the teams consider customer experience, retail presence and brand integrity at every step along the way. You have a keen eye for design and always push for innovation that highlights the magic of Google. If you are constantly asking yourself "Can this be better?", this job is for you. Skill/Experience/Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience managing the design and creative development of a direct to consumer platform; familiar with in-store and/or digital creative assets.
- Ability to balance creative, product, retail and brand considerations with a disciplined approach to marketing.
- Experience developing product campaigns and experiences for retail environments.
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity and thriving in a fast-paced, technical work environment.
- Solid creative problem solving skills with ability to identify solutions that work for multiple stakeholders.
- Team and relationship focused with an ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence.
- Experience successfully delivering results through a highly matrixed organization, verseeing campaigns and projects with multiple senior/executive stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and flexible with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 77 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- End-to-end project management for retail initiatives: Review & input into creative briefs. Manage timelines and budgets. Facilitate stakeholder creative reviews.
- Establish and cultivate cross-functional partnerships with multiple marketing teams globally. Collaborate with these teams to deliver retail projects that meet business objectives, creative objectives, timing and budget requirements.
- Proactively anticipate and manage project complexities to create "space" that allows the creative team to do their best work.
- Own clear and timely communication to cross-functional teams regarding project status, obstacles and priorities. Proactively identify, communicate and manage risks.
- Observe and identify opportunities for process improvements. Drive required changes to ensure the retail producer team and retail creative group are working at optimal efficiency and happiness.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.