Randstad's client is seeking a senior engineer that is going to bring together several groups for a brand new product. In this position you will report directly to the VP, need to be an excellent communicator and be proficient in coding to successfully launch this online platform. As the senior engineer for the product you will coordinate between a third-party and internal teams, manage environments and assist in API integration activities and create technical documentation. Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ years of development experience.
- Proficiency in Go, Angular & Node.JS
- Must have knowledge in PostgreSQL/MongoDB , Redis
- Implementing solutions to handle high volume of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Understanding of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC process.
- Basic knowledge of GitHub and an understanding of Git Ecosystem.
location: Reno, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Own the tech relationship of the third party and interfacing it with existing teams.
- Assess and solve high-level solutions and debugging issues while identifying and providing risk mitigation; provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Classify areas for modifying existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications; identify programming objectives for implementing subsystems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Go (5 years of experience is required)
- Angular (5 years of experience is required)
- nodeJS (5 years of experience is required)
- PostgreSQL (3 years of experience is required)
- MongoDB (3 years of experience is required)
- Redis (3 years of experience is required)
- Agile SDLC (2 years of experience is preferred)
- GitHub (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Git (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.