Looking for Mid to Sr. full stack developer to join Securities Lending Systems team. Individual will have the opportunity to work on multiple business applications focusing on developing the front end using latest Angular.js or similar technology and will also work on coding rest services using rest APIs and Java and also write some java interfaces between different applications. Individual will need to work in fast paced environment/rapid application development by implementing these systems with-in existing or planned framework.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design, develop and new business applications within the existing framework.
- Perform the unit testing and support the System Testing by fixing the bugs identified during SIT.
- Develop clear, concise methodology documents, CSD and SDLC documents. etc
- Hands on experience in developing and designing distributed applications in financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields
- 7+ years of technical experience in product architecture and development.
- Solid experience in object oriented design and development using Java, JEE
- Strong experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Strong working experience with Angular JS 6 or higher
- Strong experience in designing and developing RESTful web services/APIs.
- Good experience in working with Oracle database and strong experience in writing SQLs.
- Good working experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with CD/CI components (Git, Jenkins, Maven)
- Ability to understand PL/SQL code
- Prior experience with Tomcat
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
- J2EE DEVELOPER
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.