Our Michigan Client is seeing continued growth and looking to add a Healthcare Sales Engineer to their team to help drive that growth. This is a remote role with minimal travel required. Ideal candidates will have experience with Data Warehouse, BI, or Data Visualization in the Healthcare space as well as experience with Healthcare and Sales.
location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identifying customer needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product and service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with the delivery team.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by discussing with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
- Updating internal records/timesheets.
- Assist the sales team as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Encourage project growth.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Warehouse (3 years of experience is required)
- Sales (3 years of experience is required)
- PowerBI (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.