Corporate Solutions Project Manager and Analyst will manage multiple projects and act as a Systems Analyst. They will manage all aspects of project management from initial requirements through rollouts and managing post-production issues.
location: New York/Boston/NJ, NY/NJ/MA
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage risks and issues that affect project scope, schedule and quality for all projects assigned
- Manage cross-team communications and coordinate work between different teams at different locations globally
- Establish and control project scope and schedule baselines and manage changes to the baselines in a transparent and controlled manner
- Work with Technology teams to understand project dependencies, resource and technical challenges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the Project Management process
- Maintain a comprehensive Book of Work for all Corporate Solutions applications
- Gain a deep understanding of supported applications
- Analyze new requirements and generate required business analysis documentation
- Manage application data in App Portfolio, Data Lineage & CDEs, ensuring timeliness & accuracy
- Change Management & Release Management for all releases in Corporate Solutions
- Coordinate SIT testing, UAT sign offs and PROD rollouts for all apps in Corporate Solutions
- Ensure all PROD systems run without a glitch and introduce fixes for recurring production issues
Education level and/or relevant experience
Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- 10 to 12 years of work experience
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in a deeply technical role in a financial services firm, or in a product development or professional services organization in a technology company that serves the financial service market is required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies is required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Project Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
- financial services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.