Our team is hiring an Informatica Developer. You will be responsible for partnering with the project sponsors, Analysts and Architecture teams to design and deliver outstanding business intelligence applications.
location: San diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required, Master's degree a plus
- Informatica Data Transformation
- Designing solutions for new project from scratch
- Informatica B2B Data Exchange
- transformation, load and extract with flat files
- Experience and comfort executing projects in Agile environments (Kanban and Scrum).
- Many more, apply to hear about it!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL Server developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.