job summary: Product Designer needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We're looking for an experienced Web Designer to take our unique visual style and help bring it to life on the web. We are seeking a seasoned Web Designer who is passionate about delighting users and will help lead future experiences for our web properties. This role's primary responsibilities will be collaborating with business leaders, partnering with other studio creative leads, and engaging with engineering teams to create interactive web designs utilizing the visual style. Our sites are viewed by millions of fans around the globe and we hope you're the creative problem solvers that will help delight our community of players and fans. The key to this role is the ability to inspire, collaborate, communicate and design experiences with a team passionate about bringing world class web design solutions to life. Come help us design web solutions that will become the gateway, companion and bridge.
? At least 5-7 years of experience delivering high fidelity mockup designs for web experiences, including
information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing.
? Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows,
conceptual models, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, and annotated wireframes.?
? Experience creating UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines across teams in a large organization.
* Extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to
transactional commerce sites
* Exposure to and understanding of a variety of design, project management, and development
processes and methodologies including agile development methods for smaller and larger teams.
* Ability to produce clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows, and app
experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
* Ability to iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project.
* Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process
* Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning,
Brand, Marketing, and Usability.??
* Proficient in developing IA and user flows.
* Proficient in designing high-fidelity mocks in?Sketch,?Figma, Adobe XD or similar tools.
* Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts.?
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.??
* strong organizational skills and attention to detail.?
* Bonus: Motion design, Typography Bonus:
Motion design, Typography Bonus:
Experience with localization, designing for accessibility ?? Bare minimum:?
Experience designing components & page templates for large scale publishing systems or CM
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This role's primary responsibilities will be collaborating with business leaders, partnering with other studio creative leads, and engaging with engineering teams to create interactive web designs utilizing the visual style.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Game Web Designer
- Web Designer (1 year of experience is required)
- enterprise level experience (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.