Key Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer or Electronics with 2-8 years of QA Automation experience.
- strong experience in Mobile App UI Automation - primarily for mobile JS side (RN or React) and any one platform - iOS / Android
- Functional Testing: Data Validation, UI testing, Device and Make Coverage (iOS and Android), Network Throttling, Notifications testing.
- Non-functional Testing: GPU overdraw, Rendering performance, Battery issues, CPU, Thread count, Memory consumptions and leaks, Network data transfer. (Crashes and ANR)
- Appium (RN), Detox (RN), Calabash, Chrome and Safari Testing tools, Espresso (Android), XCUITest(iOS), Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, Gatling.
- App Profiling (concepts like Rendering performance, battery issues, thread count and memory dumps)
- Log verification - backend and frontend.
- strong understanding of quality, testing principles and writing effective test cases.
- Experience in automated build and continuous integration.
- Good understanding of black / white / grey / glass box test methodologies
- strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, coding and operating systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability work effectively in the team.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Stores Systems team owns a diverse portfolio of systems used by Walmart stores associates for business- critical functions such as efficient Store Logistics and Inventory Management/Audits to provide constantly high levels of on-shelf availability, processing of in-transit inbound merchandise, efficient freight handling and storage, processing for outbound freight (returns, disposal, donations), modular planning of the sales floor and in-store location tracking of merchandise, price changes/markdowns as well as tools and applications to effectively and efficiently manage critical tasks and communications within individual stores across the chain.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.