job summary: Applications Developer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Cambridge, MA.
- PyTorch model generation (1+ years)
- Understanding how to manipulate data in python (collecting telemetry data) (1+ years)
- C# and ONNX (1+ years)
We are looking for a Machine Learning Software Developer Contractor to support a research team in developing and integrating ML models to support our team. Required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in data science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience) - 1+ years of developing PyTorch models - 1+ years of experience with ONNX - 1+ years of software development experience in Python - 1+ years of software development experience in C# Preferred Qualifications: - MS or PhD in data science, computer science, engineering, statistics, or a related field. - Experience with networking under Windows. - Experience organizing, testing, delivering, and integrating code for machine learning. - Excellent collaboration, writing, and communication skills. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Test and fix the ingestion of machine learning models. This includes the development of telemetry data collection infrastructure and storing data in Azure Blob storage. - Manipulate telemetry and other data using Python as input to PyTorch machine learning models. - Develop, modify, and train machine learning models using PyTorch. - Develop and modify a large, client-server application with multiple authors. - Transform machine learning models to ONNX for integration into xCloud.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.