The Data Governance Specialist is responsible to effectively plan and execute data management tasks that ensure the most critical are completed on time and with high quality. She/he consistently anticipates potential problems and takes action to prevent them. The Data Governance Specialist actively seeks information about new work circumstances to understand the implications in work responsibilities. She/he must clearly convey ideas in a manner that provides understanding to other team members across the regions and to other functional groups. The Data Governance Specialist mobilizes others to focus on critical work and ensure positive results.
location: EXTON, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Gathers, interprets and commits to actions consistent with data governance policies and procedures.
2. Perform activities which support Network Optimization, POP and product line moves.
3. Executes tasks related to data life cycle management.
4. Accountable to support data quality programs.
5. Execution of master data activities related to change controls.
6. Effectively utilize data standards, procedures and training programs to perform tasks.
7. Support market launches through the creation of master data elements.
8. Provide guidance to site data governance personnel with respect to material, customer, formulation or other supply chain master data.
The job descriptions reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not necessarily be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 - 3 years' experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.