Our client, a rapidly growing SaaS startup, creates leading-edge AI software for governments, major brands and PR firms that focuses on synthetically amplified content threatening society. They take their innovations to market, with critical real-time insights their clients need to provide them with a deep understanding of ongoing disinformation narratives, their motives, and overall digital noise.
They are looking for a dynamic UI/UX web developer and designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) for a new enterprise analytics dashboard. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional interactive visual design. UI UX Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required; degree in Computer science, Graphic design, Visual design, Web programming, Information architecture, UI design or related field is preferred
- Experience in designing delightful enterprise-facing digital solutions (web and mobile app)
- Deep experience designing transformative solutions through excellent interaction design
- Familiarity with best practices in digital development, including accessibility, usability, and design
- Proven track-record in leading participatory design and organization develop programs, engaging multiple stakeholders in a complex system in developing the change they envision
- Effective management of team and stakeholders against agreed-upon goals/deliverables, roles and responsibilities and timelines
- Familiarity with, and ability to deploy various User Research methods to garner user insights
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch, with a willingness to explore new tools
- strong written and verbal communications skills; superior presentation skills a must
- Portfolio must include case studies and work samples of excellence in design is required
location: Rochester, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 210,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Building an entirely new UI/UX experience from the ground from detailed user stories and existing MPV products.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand. Your vision will influence the product in meaningful and impactful ways with immediate market feedback.
- Drafting user flows and wireframes, turning wireframes into elegant visual UIs that delight and inspire users
- Closely collaborate with product managers, engineers, and the business development team to identify opportunities in the marketplace for innovative solutions to visualizing and working with mission critical data and stakeholder workflow
- Work with the design, development and business teams to brainstorm potential and varying solutions to address customer needs with incumbent and appropriate timelines as necessary
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as visualizations, dynamic graphs, unique data manipulation UX and typical navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, vet and monitor quality standards for all project deliverables executed by the team
- Testing UI elements such as page layouts, CTAs, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.