Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, Washington. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: A day in the life:
· Lead program/project delivery in partnership with technology and business teams.
· Drive alignment on project deliverables by effectively partnership with stakeholders.
· Assemble and manage program roadmap and checkpoint gates.
· Responsible for managing holistic program budgets and key milestones.
· Champions project management best practices and processes. Qualifications:
· 10+years in IT; 2+ years of program management experience.
· 7+ years of project management and/or business analyst experience.
· Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field (preferred).
· Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
· Demonstrated experience in managing $2M plus budgets.
· Demonstrated experience translating?business?strategy into roadmaps.
· Proven experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints. Must haves:
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.