Randstad Technologies is seeking a Program Architect specializing in Salesforce. Ideal candidates will be able to serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include partner resources, in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Senior Architect/Enterprise Architect does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the company's infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage internal customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single engagement.
- Contribute to the growth of the company's CRM competency by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to drive utilization and ROI. Serve as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce end-user and partner colleagues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).