Randstad Technologies is looking for a Business Analyst with experience using Salesforce. Under the direction of the Director, Business Planning, the Business Analyst will work with national stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, validate, and influence business requirements supporting process improvement, policies, information systems, analytics, and reporting. The role resides within the Salesforce team. You will be expected to actively engage in strategic conversations with senior business leadership across many functions including, but not limited to, sales, account management, operations, compliance, legal, technology, and finance.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Elicit articulated and unarticulated business requirements through in-person or virtual interactions
- Challenge and influence business partners on requirements in order to support and align to enterprise-wide objectives
- Document requirement descriptions, acceptance criteria, and functional design requirements, as well as any associated data definitions/use cases that align to data governance and data lineage standards through well-written uses cases
- Analyze business technology and process solutions to determine solutions' priority, measurable business value, global impact, and ROI benefit
- Analyze and document the anticipated impact solutions will have on other stakeholders, processes, and related systems functionality
- Collaborate with solution delivery team to prioritize requirements in upcoming releases as well as the full requirements backlog
- Proactively communicate potential cross-functional dependencies and risks, and provide propose mitigation plans or interim workaround solutions
- Ensure solution delivery team efforts align to broader/cross-functional priorities
- Provide guidance, support and constructive feedback to solution delivery team
- Manage quality assurance team efforts during testing activities
- Perform detailed Business Analyst approval and testing
- Identify and resolve conflicts and negotiate changes in priorities, design, and/or scope
- Facilitate business demonstrations and discovery workshops
- Support technology and process change management efforts including communications, planning, impact analysis, training etc.
- Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives, and report progress toward delivery goals including the estimated time needed to deliver artifacts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).